RoodMicrotec offers know-how from wafer level supply and probe test, known good die (KGD), tested packaged components and complete electronic and optoelectronic systems.
Services and expertise include:
• Supply Chain Services from sourcing wafers to final tested product and worldwide product shipment
• Test – test program generation from customer specification, component test, test engineering and supply chain services for ASICs and Opto ASSPs
• Programming – for programmable logic, e.g. Flash, OTP’s, Eproms, μController with embedded flash
• Qualification according to international standards or customer specific requirements. Full support for AEC-Q100, ESCC9020 and MIL-STD-883
• Failure Analysis – functional, electrical and physical examinations and analysis, to offer solutions to difficult and sometimes random faults including FIB where required.
• Technical consultancy – independent expert reports and case studies; MTBF calculation, calculation of FIT rates, WEIBULL, component engineering
• ESD – assessment, training and on-site customer ESD problem solving
• Automotive Competence Centre – assistance to help customers succeed in the Automotive sector.
RoodMicrotec offers a one-stop shop for semiconductor manufacturing, from wafer procurement to shipment of tested finished products.
As well as our test engineering, qualification and failure analysis services, our services include:
Wafer probe (up to 12”) inking and/or wafermap
Wafer grinding and dicing
Burn-in, qualification, reliability
Shipment in tray, tube or tape & reel
Work in Progress monitoring, tracking and reporting
RoodMicrotec endeavors to support its customers through the complete “concept to final tested parts” process. Our highly experienced experts are available at all times through the process to ensure a smooth and successful project.
We develop test software for optimal and efficient test of semiconductor wafers and packaged devices. We also offer support for for optoelectronic semiconductors such as image sensors, photo diodes, Opto-ASICs.
Customers benefit from engineering support from qualification to volume production:
electrical test for qualification and failure analysis
Product Qualification and Environmental Tests
product qualification = advanced long-time reliability = minimization of failure costs
We perform customer specific qualifications and according to standards such as AEC-Q100/101/200, ESCC 9020/9010, MIL-STD 883/202, JEDEC 020, TELCORDIA GR 468/1221/326/1312, IEC 60 068-2-XX and DIN.
Environmental Simulation and Accelerated Aging
Electronical measurements, qualification and failure analysis
Expert knowledge for different optoelectronic devices such as LEDs, laser diodes, image sensors, fibre optic devices and entire optical systems.
Optoelectronic services include:
Failure Analysis on LEDs:
Approval and analyses for various applications such as aerospace, general lighting, industry electronics, medical equipment and automotive.
Failure and Technology Analysis
Failure analyses in order to clarify the failure cause as soon as possible.
From single device to the whole system – and from highly complex IC up to printed circuit board (PCB), mounting & interconnection technology and printed board assembly (PBA).
Electrical and Functional Failure Analysis
Physical Failure Analysis
risk analysis and recommendation of corrective actions
Testng regarding function, electrical and optoelectronic parameters
Electrical test of wafer up to 12“ and packaged devices – selection and volume test
Full automation programming facilitates laser marking and reeling in one work step.
shipment to end customer worldwide